Join the American Lung Association’s eight-week quit smoking program, conveniently held at the Friendship Center. Hundreds of thousands of people have become smokefree through a Freedom From Smoking® Group Clinic which offers a structured, systematic approach to quitting smoking.
Overseen by a certified facilitator, you will learn:
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress & avoiding weight gain
- How to stay smokefree for good
Freedom From Smoking Group Quit Program
Tuesday, March 31 at 6:00 p.m.
Friendship Center 5000 Commons Dr., Harrisburg, PA 17112
Call (717)236-1317 or email email@example.com to RSVP. Our first session starts on Tuesday, March 31 at 6:00 p.m.
Visit Lung.org/ffs for more information about the program or our online Freedom From Smoking® Plus if a Group Clinic isn’t right for your quit.