Join the American Lung Association’s eight-session quit smoking program, currently being held by the Harrisburg Area YMCA. Hundreds of thousands of people have become smokefree through a Freedom From Smoking® Group Clinic which offers a structured, systematic approach to quitting smoking.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED AT NO COST.
Overseen by a certified facilitator, you will learn:
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress & avoiding weight gain
- How to stay smokefree for good
Freedom From Smoking is currently offered to you: Over-the-phone, Virtually and Freedom From Smoking Plus is offered online. Contact us NOW!
Call Amy Lauver at (717) 236-1317 or Eric Rothermel at (717) 232-3107, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com if you have further questions. Visit Lung.org/ffs for more information about the program or if a clinic is not for you, CALL 1 – 800 – QUIT – NOW for HELP.